• Single and double nozzle designs available.
Double nozzle available in range drive (RD) or spreader drive (SD). Spreader drive is a double nozzle design that uses the spreader nozzle as the the impact end. This enables the main nozzle to be free for adding the "booster tube" which adds between 5% - 10% to overall range. (Booster tube sold separately, can be selected in options menu above or check our parts section)
• Outlasts and costs less than brass sprinklers
• Lower bearing pipe thread: 1-1/4" M NPT or 1-1/2" M NPT
• Flow rates: 23.6 to 91.8 gpm [1.49 to 5.78 L/s]
• Built-in hex wrench for easy in-the-field maintenance