Senninger’s Xcel-Wobbler maximizes the area of coverage. Its unique off-center rotary action provides extremely uniform coverage at low pressures with very low evaporative loss.
• Counter-balance design produces smooth, stable performance
• Only one moving part for longer life
• Inlet sizes 3/4"; or 1/2"; M NPT
• Flow rates: 0.78 to 6.97 gpm [177 to 1583 L/hr]
• Low wind drift and evaporative loss at low pressures
• Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship AND performance
• Color-coded nozzles for easy size identification; warranted to maintain correct orifice size for five years