The Riser Adapter makes irrigation easier in hard to reach places. It is ideal for temporary and portable systems. Sprinklers connect to the adapter, which then connects to low pressure laterals. This makes it easy to relocate or remove sprinklers for installation in other locations.
Important: The 0.270" model shown here have a quick disconnect at both ends of the tubing (the lateral/supply end and the riser adapter end)
• No gluing or fusing required
• Suitable for sprinkler or spray nozzles with a 1/2" NPT male base connection
• Components available for 0.345" and 0.270" PE tubing
• Riser adapter suitable for 1/2"PVC, 3/4" PVC, or 5/16" steel rod
Riser Adapter Assembly "Quick Connect" - with (0.270) tubing
Part # RSASM2TC3QCA Includes:
- Riser Adapter RSAD2T
- #2 - Taper Fittings FTA1B2T (Qty: 2)
- #2 - Bushing FTHS2T
- 3ft - 0.270" tubing
Sprinklers connect to the riser adapter, which in turn connects to low pressure laterals. Relocating the sprinkler is as easy as moving the riser. Removal of the irrigation system for field work can be done easily by disconnecting the riser adapter assembly and using a plug for the bushings in the lateral.